Can I See who Looks at My Facebook Profile




Can I See Who Looks At My Facebook Profile: How can you tell who has been checking out your Facebook account?

Can I See Who Looks At My Facebook Profile


That's the inquiry I was asked yesterday.
It's an inquiry that lots of people have

asked, keen as they are to discover if that cute girl from the accounts department has been checking them out, or whether the hunky

person at the health club indicated anything

more when he oh-so-carefully cleaned his sweat off the treadmill.

And, naturally, you could be keen

to figure out if that scary man in the lunch

line at the office is cyber-stalking you.

Problem, I'm afraid. There is * no * manner in which you could

learn that has been checking out your Facebook account. The only individuals that might have the

data is Facebook itself, as well as it doesn't seem curious about providing the functionality.

So anything which declares to use you a method to learn that has been glancing at your

account, is likely a scam.




Wage care and take care not to be duped right into clicking any type of web

links, or completing any studies to obtain some "magic"

Facebook power.

Time and time again we have actually seen * thousands * of innocent Facebook customers be deceived right into making poor safety

and security decisions, just by being guaranteed

the capacity to find who has been reading

their Facebook profile.

Thanks to grahamcluley.com visitor Ruth for positioning the

concern. I hope this assisted address it, Ruth!

If anyone else has a question - don't

hesitate to drop me a line at tips@grahamcluley.com. I can not promise to answer them all, however I could always attempt ...

If you wish to learn more concerning the

latest Facebook scams, and

methods to protect on your own online, like the Graham Cluley

Security Information Facebook web page.