Close Facebook Account




Close Facebook Account: I enjoy your pointers Rick, as well as I visit this site every morning to see what's brand-new!
Now, my question: I'm trying to entirely remove my Facebook account because I've seen nothing but harassment on there because I subscribed over a year earlier.

Close Facebook Account


The trouble is I can not discover a way to erase the account, just deactivate it. Can you assist me find it? Thanks!

Rick's response: Thanks for the kind words Marie. I really value your kindness! If you're bound as well as identified to delete your Facebook account, it's truly simple, yet finding the web page you need to check out in order to do it is virtually as hard as driving a nail into an oak board with a wet pastas noodle.

Prior to I offer you the link for deleting your account, allow's ensure that's just what you really wish to do ...

There are basically two ways to take an active Facebook account offline. The very first is to deactivate it, which effectively makes your Timeline and every bit of information connected with it instantly disappear from various other Facebook users. They will not be able to find your page by means of the Browse box as well as they will not have the ability to call you.

Deactivation has more or less the exact same result as removal, with one big difference: If you deactivate your account it is just concealed, not gotten rid of. You can conveniently re-activate it if you later transform your mind and whatever will certainly be as it was before you deactivated it.

This is exactly what I would certainly recommend that you do, at the very least in the short term. By doing this you could think it over for a while prior to making a final decision.

If you would love to deactivate your Facebook account, below's how:

1-- Visit to Facebook with your email address as well as password.

2-- Click the little down arrowhead in the leading right-hand corner of the page as well as select Setups from the drop-down menu.

3-- Click the Protection link in the left-hand column. You'll discover the connect to deactivate your account at the bottom of the web page.

The 2nd means to take your Facebook account offline is to completely erase it-- just what I describe as the nuclear choice. Erasing an account does simply that. It removes your account and all information related to it from Facebook's servers, leaving you no other way to transform your mind and reactivate the account later on.

In short, when a Facebook account has been deleted, it is gone permanently!

If you truly desire to completely delete your Facebook account, it's very simple. Below's how:

1-- Visit to your account with your e-mail address as well as password.

2-- Go to this page on the Facebook internet site as well as click Erase My Account.

I wish this helps Marie. Best of luck!

Incidentally, if you such as this message you can get my most recent tips in my weekly RicksDailyTips Email E-newsletter. Sign up for free below this web page!

Incentive tip: Get my newest suggestions in my once a week RicksDailyTips Email E-newsletter. Join below this web page!