Close A Facebook Account




Close A Facebook Account: I enjoy your pointers Rick, as well as I see this website every morning to see exactly what's brand-new!
Now, my inquiry: I'm attempting to totally erase my Facebook account since I've seen just harassment on there considering that I subscribed over a year earlier.

Close A Facebook Account


The problem is I can not find a method to erase the account, simply deactivate it. Can you assist me discover it? Many thanks!

Rick's solution: Thanks for the kind words Marie. I really appreciate your kindness! If you're bound as well as figured out to delete your Facebook account, it's actually easy to do, but locating the web page you have to check out in order to do it is nearly as difficult as driving a nail into an oak board with a wet pastas noodle.

Prior to I provide you the link for deleting your account, let's ensure that's exactly what you truly desire to do ...

There are essentially two methods to take an energetic Facebook account offline. The first is to deactivate it, which efficiently makes your Timeline and also every bit of details connected with it promptly disappear from various other Facebook customers. They will not have the ability to find your page by means of the Look box as well as they won't have the ability to contact you.

Deactivation has essentially the same result as removal, with one substantial distinction: If you deactivate your account it is only hidden, not eliminated. You can quickly re-activate it if you later transform your mind as well as whatever will be as it was prior to you deactivated it.

This is just what I would suggest that you do, at least in the short-term. This way you can believe it over for some time prior to making a decision.

If you 'd like to deactivate your Facebook account, here's just how:

1-- Visit to Facebook with your email address as well as password.

2-- Click the little down arrow in the leading right-hand edge of the web page and pick Setups from the drop-down menu.

3-- Click the Safety and security link in the left-hand column. You'll locate the connect to deactivate your account below the page.

The 2nd method to take your Facebook account offline is to permanently remove it-- exactly what I refer to as the nuclear option. Deleting an account does just that. It eliminates your account and all data connected with it from Facebook's web servers, leaving you no other way to change your mind and also reactivate the account later.

In other words, when a Facebook account has been deleted, it is gone permanently!

If you truly want to permanently erase your Facebook account, it's exceptionally easy to do. Here's how:

1-- Visit to your account with your email address and password.

2-- Check out this page on the Facebook website as well as click Erase My Account.

I hope this assists Marie. Good luck!

Incidentally, if you such as this message you can obtain my newest ideas in my once a week RicksDailyTips Email E-newsletter. Enroll in free at the bottom of this page!

Benefit idea: Obtain my latest suggestions in my once a week RicksDailyTips Email Newsletter. Subscribe at the end of this page!