Facebook Close Account




Facebook Close Account: I love your suggestions Rick, and also I visit this site every morning to see just what's brand-new!
Currently, my inquiry: I'm attempting to totally erase my Facebook account because I have actually seen only harassment on there since I signed up over a year back.

Facebook Close Account


The difficulty is I cannot locate a method to erase the account, simply deactivate it. Can you aid me discover it? Many thanks!

Rick's solution: Thanks for the kind words Marie. I truly appreciate your compassion! If you're bound and figured out to erase your Facebook account, it's truly simple, yet discovering the web page you should go to in order to do it is almost as hard as driving a nail right into an oak board with a wet spaghetti noodle.

Before I provide you the link for removing your account, allow's see to it that's just what you truly desire to do ...

There are essentially 2 ways to take an active Facebook account offline. The initial is to deactivate it, which properly makes your Timeline and all details associated with it quickly disappear from various other Facebook individuals. They won't be able to locate your web page by means of the Search box and they won't be able to contact you.

Deactivation has more or less the exact same effect as removal, with one significant distinction: If you deactivate your account it is only concealed, not eliminated. You could easily re-activate it if you later transform your mind and every little thing will certainly be as it was prior to you deactivated it.

This is exactly what I would recommend that you do, at the very least in the short term. That way you could assume it over for a while before making a final decision.

If you 'd like to deactivate your Facebook account, here's just how:

1-- Log in to Facebook with your e-mail address and password.

2-- Click the little down arrow in the top right-hand corner of the web page and also pick Settings from the drop-down menu.

3-- Click the Security link in the left-hand column. You'll find the link to deactivate your account below the web page.

The 2nd method to take your Facebook account offline is to completely erase it-- what I describe as the nuclear choice. Removing an account does just that. It removes your account and all information associated with it from Facebook's web servers, leaving you no other way to transform your mind and also reactivate the account later.

Basically, once a Facebook account has been erased, it is gone permanently!

If you truly desire to completely delete your Facebook account, it's incredibly simple. Below's exactly how:

1-- Log in to your account with your e-mail address as well as password.

2-- Check out this web page on the Facebook internet site and also click Erase My Account.

I hope this aids Marie. All the best!

By the way, if you like this article you can obtain my most recent suggestions in my regular RicksDailyTips Email E-newsletter. Register for free at the bottom of this web page!

Perk pointer: Get my latest pointers in my once a week RicksDailyTips Email Newsletter. Register below this web page!