How Can I See who is Looking at My Facebook




How Can I See Who Is Looking At My Facebook: Exactly how can you tell that has been taking a look at your Facebook account?

How Can I See Who Is Looking At My Facebook


That's the concern I was asked yesterday.
It's an inquiry that many people have

asked, eager as they are to discover if that charming lady from the accounts department has been checking them out, or whether the hunky

man at the gym meant anything

more when he oh-so-carefully cleaned his sweat off the treadmill.

And also, of course, you may be keen

to find out if that weird man in the lunch

line up at the workplace is cyber-stalking you.

Problem, I hesitate. There is * no * way that you could

discover that has actually been

considering your Facebook profile. The only individuals that might have the

information is Facebook itself, and it does not seem interested

in providing the performance.

So anything which asserts to provide you a means to find

out that has actually been looking at your

account, is almost certainly a rip-off.




Proceed with care and also be careful not to be ripped off right into clicking on any type of web

links, or completing any studies to obtain some "magic"

Facebook power.

Over and over again we have actually seen * thousands * of innocent Facebook customers be tricked into making poor safety

and security decisions, just by being promised

the ability to uncover that has actually read

their Facebook profile.

Thanks to grahamcluley.com viewers Ruth for positioning the

question. I hope this helped address it, Ruth!

If anyone else has a question - don't

hesitate to drop me a line at tips@grahamcluley.com. I cannot

assure to address them all, but I can always attempt ...

If you want to learn more regarding the current Facebook rip-offs, as well as

means to shield on your own online, like the Graham Cluley

Safety News Facebook page.