How to Close My Facebook Account




How To Close My Facebook Account: I enjoy your pointers Rick, and I visit this website every morning to see what's new!
Now, my inquiry: I'm aiming to totally remove my Facebook account since I've seen just harassment on there considering that I signed up over a year earlier.

How To Close My Facebook Account


The difficulty is I can not discover a method to delete the account, simply deactivate it. Can you aid me find it? Thanks!

Rick's solution: Many thanks for the kind words Marie. I really value your kindness! If you're bound and established to delete your Facebook account, it's really easy to do, yet finding the web page you have to go to in order to do it is practically as difficult as owning a nail right into an oak board with a wet spaghetti noodle.

Before I provide you the link for deleting your account, allow's make sure that's exactly what you really want to do ...

There are primarily two ways to take an energetic Facebook account offline. The initial is to deactivate it, which effectively makes your Timeline as well as all info associated with it immediately disappear from various other Facebook customers. They will not have the ability to find your page via the Look box as well as they will not be able to call you.

Deactivation has essentially the exact same impact as deletion, with one huge distinction: If you deactivate your account it is just concealed, not eliminated. You could conveniently re-activate it if you later change your mind and also every little thing will certainly be as it was before you deactivated it.

This is exactly what I would advise that you do, a minimum of in the short-term. That way you could think it over for some time before making a final decision.

If you wish to deactivate your Facebook account, right here's how:

1-- Log in to Facebook with your email address as well as password.

2-- Click the little down arrowhead in the leading right-hand corner of the web page and also select Settings from the drop-down menu.

3-- Click the Safety link in the left-hand column. You'll discover the link to deactivate your account at the bottom of the web page.

The 2nd way to take your Facebook account offline is to permanently delete it-- exactly what I describe as the nuclear option. Erasing an account does just that. It eliminates your account and all information connected with it from Facebook's servers, leaving you no other way to transform your mind and reactivate the account later on.

Basically, as soon as a Facebook account has been deleted, it is gone for life!

If you truly desire to completely erase your Facebook account, it's very simple. Here's just how:

1-- Visit to your account with your email address as well as password.

2-- Browse through this web page on the Facebook site and click Remove My Account.

I wish this assists Marie. Best of luck!

By the way, if you such as this message you can obtain my most recent suggestions in my regular RicksDailyTips Email Newsletter. Sign up for complimentary at the end of this web page!

Bonus idea: Obtain my latest ideas in my once a week RicksDailyTips Email Newsletter. Register at the end of this web page!