Facebook Deactivate Page

Facebook Deactivate Page - One thing which I learn after being on the internet for more than 5 years is, we must follow the policy of lean monitoring in our daily life. That indicates, remove those points which are not benefiting you. In this case, I'm broaching doing away with those online buildings which you are not utilizing any longer. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I remain in the process of removing those pages which I'm not making use of anymore. In this fast guide I will certainly show you how I removed my released Fan page and also just how you can do for you.


Facebook Deactivate Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is active and also you do not wish to utilize it, I suggest you to appoint that page to some other person and also leave that page as an admin. This is better compared to removing it. In case if you wish to completely eliminate the page, continue reading to find out unpublished and also eliminate your Facebook page.

Delete Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will take 14 days to delete the page as soon as you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and click on settings on top.


Under general area, you will certainly see an option to remove page. Click on Edit as well as it will show you choice to delete the page. When you click on delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to validate your activity. Get in the password as well as your page is set up to be erased in next 2 Week.


When your page is removed, there is no way to recover the page. So if you are intending to erase your Facebook page, ensure of what you are doing.