Can I Change My Age On Facebook

When you sign up for a Facebook account you are asked to go into info about you including your age - Can I Change My Age On Facebook.

The majority of Facebook customers will most likely obtain that right, however it could take place that you choose the incorrect date either inadvertently or on purpose if you do not intend to reveal you true age to the social networking website.

This might result in issues in the past, as an example when Facebook requested recognition to prove your presence to them, or when you discovered that the incorrect age was related to your account.


Can I Change My Age On Facebook


Facebook made it a lot easier lately when it concerns changing the age. Formerly, it did not permit you to transform the age directly making use of the edit account option given on the website which indicated you needed to request an adjustment instead (the old guide is connected to the article).

This is no more the situation thankfully, which means that you can alter the age on Facebook straight and right away at any moment, supplied you have accessibility to your profile.

Here is just what you should do:

You could transform your age on Facebook making use of a Smart device or a COMPUTER, nonetheless for your benefit, we're mosting likely to do this tutorial on an Android phone. The process is relatively comparable on other platforms too. Simply follow these simple actions to change your age on Facebook.

1. Most likely to you Facebook timeline on your Facebook account and click or tap "About".


2. Scroll down to "Contact and basic info"

3. Locate the section on "BASIC INFORMATION".

4. Click or tap "Edit" at Year of birth.

5. Modification the year and click or tap on the "save changes" button later on.


Congratulations, you have actually just changed the age on Facebook.

Exactly what should I do If Facebook doesn't let me alter my age?

You can do two things in this scenarios. You could either wait on a couple of days prior to authorization to modify age is provided ot you can get in touch with a Facebook agent if the modification is critical.

Can I transform the personal privacy of my age?

Yes, you absolutely can. While editing your age on Facebook, choose the switches right alongside your age to set the privacy of your age to public or personal.

What happens if I commemorate my age inning accordance with Indian practices? I mean my date of birth modifications every year but Facebook cannot suit that modification?

However, Facebook hasn't presented an attribute to assist you out here right now. But, in the future, Mark Zuckerberg may notice this constraint on his system and make some much needed modifications for our Hindu brothers.

So, below it is people! This is exactly how easy and easy it is to alter your age on Facebook. Just a couple of straightforward actions and you have actually effectively edited your birth day. Currently, all you need to have the tendency to is the massive quantity of dreams on your timeline. You should have the affection, focus and love from your Facebook good friends. We all do!

Likewise, if your age neighbors, we would love to desire you a Delighted age beforehand. I suggest, we will not be able to do so if you've set the personal privacy of your account to exclusive and just what much better platform to connect than tech-recipes? Audacious, aren't we?

If you have any type of inquiries, I'm here to answer them for you. Leave them in the comments area listed below and I'll address them without delay.