Deactivate Facebook Page

Deactivate Facebook Page - One point which I find out after being on the internet for more than 5 years is, we ought to comply with the policy of lean management in our everyday life. That implies, eliminate those things which are not helping you. In this case, I'm talking of eliminating those on the internet residential properties which you are not using anymore. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and I remain in the process of getting rid of those pages which I'm not utilizing any longer. In this fast guide I will certainly show you exactly how I erased my published Fan page as well as just how you can do for you.


Deactivate Facebook Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is active and also you don't intend to utilize it, I suggest you to appoint that page to a few other person and also leave that page as an admin. This is far better compared to deleting it. In case if you wish to entirely get rid of the page, read on to learn unpublished and also eliminate your Facebook page.

Delete Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will take 2 Week to erase the page once you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page as well as click on settings at the top.


Under general area, you will certainly see an option to eliminate page. Click on Edit as well as it will reveal you choice to delete the page. When you click delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to verify your action. Go into the password and your page is scheduled to be removed in next 2 Week.


When your page is deleted, there is no chance to recoup the page. So if you are intending to erase your Facebook page, ensure of exactly what you are doing.