How Deactivate Facebook Page

How Deactivate Facebook Page - Something which I discover after being online for more than 5 years is, we ought to follow the policy of lean management in our day to day life. That suggests, remove those things which are not helping you. In this situation, I'm talking of doing away with those on the internet residential or commercial properties which you are not using anymore. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and I remain in the procedure of eliminating those pages which I'm not using anymore. In this fast guide I will certainly reveal you just how I deleted my published Fan page and exactly how you can do for you.


How Deactivate Facebook Page


Just a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is energetic as well as you do not wish to use it, I recommend you to appoint that page to other individual and also leave that page as an admin. This is far better compared to erasing it. In case if you wish to totally remove the page, continue reading to learn unpublished and also eliminate your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do keep in mind, it will take 14 days to remove the page as soon as you click on delete page.

Go to your Facebook page and also click settings on top.


Under general area, you will see a choice to eliminate page. Click on Edit and also it will certainly reveal you alternative to erase the page. When you click delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your action. Get in the password as well as your page is scheduled to be erased in following 2 Week.


Once your page is removed, there is no other way to recover the page. So if you are preparing to remove your Facebook page, make sure of just what you are doing.