How Do I Change My Age On Facebook

When you enroll in a Facebook account you are asked to enter info about you including your age - How Do I Change My Age On Facebook.

Most of Facebook individuals will possibly get that right, but it could happen that you select the incorrect day either unintentionally or purposefully if you do not intend to reveal you true age to the social networking website.

This can lead to concerns in the past, for instance when Facebook requested recognition to confirm your presence to them, or when you discovered that the wrong age was related to your profile.


How Do I Change My Age On Facebook


Facebook made it a great deal simpler recently when it involves changing the age. Formerly, it did not enable you to transform the age straight utilizing the edit account alternative supplied on the website which implied you needed to ask for an adjustment instead (the old guide is connected to the short article).

This is not the instance thankfully, which suggests that you can change the age on Facebook straight and without delay at any moment, offered you have accessibility to your profile.

Below is exactly what you have to do:

You could alter your age on Facebook using a Smart device or a COMPUTER, however for your comfort, we're going to do this tutorial on an Android phone. The procedure is fairly similar on various other platforms also. Just follow these easy actions to transform your age on Facebook.

1. Most likely to you Facebook timeline on your Facebook account and click or touch "About".


2. Scroll down to "Contact and basic info"

3. Locate the section on "BASIC INFORMATION".

4. Click or touch "Edit" at Year of birth.

5. Adjustment the year and click or tap on the "save changes" switch later on.


Congratulations, you have just transformed the age on Facebook.

What should I do If Facebook doesn't let me alter my age?

You can do 2 points in this scenarios. You can either wait on a few days prior to permission to edit age is granted ot you can contact a Facebook agent if the change is critical.

Can I transform the privacy of my age?

Yes, you certainly can. While modifying your age on Facebook, select the buttons right next to your age to establish the privacy of your age to public or private.

What If I celebrate my age according to Indian traditions? I mean my date of birth modifications each year yet Facebook cannot suit that adjustment?

Unfortunately, Facebook hasn't already introduced a feature to help you out in this regard right now. However, in the future, Mark Zuckerberg may see this limitation on his platform and make some much needed adjustments for our Hindu bros.

So, below it is folks! This is how simple and easy it is to transform your age on Facebook. Simply a few easy steps and you've successfully edited your birth date. Currently, all you have to tend to is the copious quantity of wishes on your timeline. You are worthy of the affection, interest and love from your Facebook friends. Most of us do!

Also, if your age neighbors, we wish to desire you a Pleased age beforehand. I suggest, we won't have the ability to do so if you've established the privacy of your account to personal and just what far better system to communicate compared to tech-recipes? Cheeky, typically aren't we?

If you have any type of inquiries, I'm here to address them for you. Leave them in the remarks area below and I'll address them quickly.