Remove Post From Facebook

Remove Post From Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile interface has actually been a problem for lots of individuals. The tendency of making mistakes while keying utilizing your android phone is very high, the factor is not as well far from the small keyboard on the phones, auto right spellings of some word additionally contribute to this errors.


Remove Post From Facebook


The majority of my status updates and image uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I needed to visit using my laptop computer to remove facebook status update. However simply of current by crash I uncovered the unnoticeable (practically) remove button in the facebook application for Android that permit me to remove status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will say is that, I do not know how much time the attribute has existed, yet all I know is, it does have the potential to keep you from humiliation and also also conserve your time, as well stop you from making use of laptop prior to you can erase facebook status update while you made error. So let us see exactly how you could delete facebook status update straight from Android interface.

How You Can Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the update from your timeline and also remove it entirely. To delete a status update from Android view it on your information feed first. Most of us would long press the upgrade to discover the remove option, but that is not the situation here, that is the factor I called it invisible method.


Swipe your thumb from left to exactly on the status update you want to erase to discover a tiny Remove switch on the status. Simply press the button to delete facebook status upgrade.


Another concern is that, you could not wish to delete facebook status upgrade however hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Conceal from Timeline alternative together with the Erase Post choice.