Delete Facebook Post

Delete Facebook Post: Delete facebook status update on mobile interface has been an issue for many individuals. The tendency of making mistakes while inputting using your android phone is very high, the factor is not as well much from the small keyboard on the phones, auto proper spellings of some word also contribute to this mistakes.


Delete Facebook Post


Most of my status updates as well as photo uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I needed to log in using my laptop to remove facebook status update. But just of recent by accident I uncovered the invisible (virtually) eliminate switch in the facebook application for Android that allow me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will certainly say is that, I have no idea how much time the function has been there, but all I recognize is, it does have the possible to keep you from humiliation and as well conserve your time, too stop you from using laptop computer before you could erase facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So let us see exactly how you can remove facebook status upgrade straight from Android interface.

The Best Ways To Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the update from your timeline and as well erase it completely. To erase a status upgrade from Android view it on your information feed initially. A lot of us would long push the upgrade to locate the erase alternative, but that is not the case below, that is the reason I called it undetectable means.


Swipe your thumb from delegated right on the status update you wish to remove to find a little Remove switch on the status. Simply push the switch to erase facebook status update.


One more issue is that, you could not intend to remove facebook status update however hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline choice along with the Erase Post option.