Delete Posts From Facebook

Delete Posts From Facebook: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has actually been an issue for lots of users. The tendency of making errors while keying utilizing your android phone is very high, the factor is not also much from the little keyboard on the phones, automobile right spellings of some word additionally add to this mistakes.


Delete Posts From Facebook


The majority of my status updates and also image uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop to remove facebook status upgrade. Yet just of current by mishap I uncovered the unnoticeable (practically) remove button in the facebook application for Android that permit me to delete status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will say is that, I aren't sure for how long the feature has actually existed, but all I know is, it does have the prospective to maintain you from humiliation and also also save your time, too prevent you from utilizing laptop prior to you can erase facebook status update while you made blunder. So allow us see exactly how you can erase facebook status upgrade directly from Android interface.

How You Can Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the update from your timeline and also erase it completely. To remove a status update from Android view it on your information feed initially. Most of us would certainly long push the update to find the delete option, however that is not the situation right here, that is the factor I called it invisible way.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status update you wish to erase to uncover a tiny Remove switch on the status. Merely push the switch to remove facebook status upgrade.


One more concern is that, you might not want to erase facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Hide from Timeline option together with the Erase Post alternative.