Delete Posts On Facebook

Delete Posts On Facebook: Delete facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been a problem for several users. The tendency of making blunders while keying using your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not too much from the small keyboard on the phones, car proper punctuations of some word additionally contribute to this mistakes.


Delete Posts On Facebook


The majority of my status updates and also photo uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made error while updating my status, I had to log in using my laptop to delete facebook status upgrade. But just of current by accident I uncovered the undetectable (virtually) remove switch in the facebook application for Android that permit me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will say is that, I have no idea how long the function has existed, but all I understand is, it does have the potential to maintain you from embarrassment and also as well save your time, as well avoid you from making use of laptop prior to you could remove facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So let us see how you could erase facebook status update directly from Android interface.

The Best Ways To Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the update from your timeline and also also erase it entirely. To remove a status upgrade from Android view it on your information feed initially. The majority of us would certainly long push the upgrade to find the delete option, however that is not the situation right here, that is the factor I called it unseen way.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status update you wish to remove to uncover a tiny Remove button on the status. Merely press the switch to erase facebook status update.


Another problem is that, you could not want to remove facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline option in addition to the Delete Post choice.