How Do I Delete A Post On Facebook

How Do I Delete A Post On Facebook: Delete facebook status update on mobile interface has been an issue for numerous customers. The tendency of making blunders while typing utilizing your android phone is really high, the reason is not also much from the small keyboard on the phones, car appropriate spellings of some word additionally contribute to this mistakes.


How Do I Delete A Post On Facebook


A lot of my status updates and picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made error while upgrading my status, I had to log in utilizing my laptop to delete facebook status update. But simply of recent by accident I uncovered the invisible (almost) remove button in the facebook application for Android that allow me to remove status updates precisely the mobile user interface.

What I will state is that, I do not know how long the feature has actually existed, but all I understand is, it does have the prospective to maintain you from embarrassment and also also conserve your time, also stop you from using laptop prior to you can delete facebook status update while you made mistake. So let us see how you can erase facebook status update directly from Android interface.

The Best Ways To Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either just conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also as well delete it totally. To remove a status upgrade from Android sight it on your news feed initially. The majority of us would certainly long push the upgrade to discover the remove alternative, yet that is not the case below, that is the reason I called it unseen way.


Swipe your thumb from left to precisely the status update you want to delete to uncover a little Remove switch on the status. Just push the button to erase facebook status upgrade.


An additional problem is that, you might not intend to erase facebook status update however hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline alternative along with the Delete Post choice.