How Do I Hide My Facebook Friends

How Do I Hide My Facebook Friends: Privacy is among the big problems of Facebook, but lately FB executed a great deal of new settings for maintaining a customer's privacy.


How Do I Hide My Facebook Friends


Now, an individual has control on virtually whatever in their profile (e.g. status, images, albums etc). The user also has the control of how they intend to share product (e.g. with every person, friends, friends of friends, etc). Customers could even manually hide a status from particular people.

Did you recognize that you can even hide your friend list? It holds true.

If you do not desire unfamiliar people to see your friend list, after that you could just hide it from them. It's really easy. You can use the enhanced Facebook privacy settings to change your friend list's exposure.

One thing which I have noticed when you maintain your friend list public is that many individuals see that list and start including friends blindly.

And seeing typical friends, various other friends typically approve the friend demand. It's kind of embarrassing when your female friend notifies you that some mutual friend of your own has actually sent her a friend request.

It's better to allow your friend list be visible only to you and hidden from others.

This overview has been updated to match the new Facebook privacy settings, as Facebook made some significant changes recently. So, follow this new tutorial and hide your Facebook friend list from others:

- Login to your Facebook account
- Go to your Account page
- Click on Friends


Now, on your Facebook friend list page, simply click on the "Manage" symbol at the top right & click "Edit Privacy".

From here you can control that can see your friend list as well as who cannot. I normally keep it visible to me only, as this is much better for the personal privacy of my friends due to the fact that I don't want them to be bombarded with unlimited friend requests.

Look into this screenshot for far better understanding:


If you don't want anybody to see your Facebook friend list, keep the "Who can see your friend list" setting to "Only Me".

( Keeping your Facebook friend list visible for others is completely your option, but my recommendation would certainly be to maintain it hidden from the privacy of your friends.).