How to Erase Facebook Posts

How To Erase Facebook Posts: Remove facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been a problem for several customers. The propensity of making blunders while inputting using your android phone is very high, the factor is not also much from the little keyboard on the phones, vehicle correct punctuations of some word likewise contribute to this errors.


How To Erase Facebook Posts


Most of my status updates and also photo uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop to delete facebook status upgrade. Yet simply of recent by mishap I found the unseen (virtually) get rid of switch in the facebook application for Android that enable me to delete status updates right on the mobile user interface.

What I will state is that, I aren't sure the length of time the feature has been there, but all I recognize is, it does have the potential to keep you from embarrassment and also as well save your time, as well avoid you from using laptop before you can remove facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So allow us see how you can delete facebook status update directly from Android interface.

How to Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the update from your timeline and also too delete it entirely. To erase a status update from Android sight it on your news feed first. Most of us would long press the upgrade to locate the delete choice, however that is not the case below, that is the reason I called it invisible way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to exactly on the status upgrade you want to erase to discover a little Remove button on the status. Merely push the switch to erase facebook status update.


Another issue is that, you might not intend to remove facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Hide from Timeline choice along with the Delete Post option.