How to Remove My Post On Facebook

How To Remove My Post On Facebook: Delete facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been a trouble for many individuals. The propensity of making mistakes while inputting using your android phone is extremely high, the factor is not as well much from the small keyboard on the phones, auto correct punctuations of some word likewise add to this mistakes.


How To Remove My Post On Facebook


The majority of my status updates and image uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop computer to delete facebook status update. However simply of recent by crash I uncovered the unnoticeable (virtually) eliminate button in the facebook app for Android that enable me to delete status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will state is that, I do not know how long the feature has actually been there, however all I understand is, it does have the possible to keep you from shame and too save your time, too stop you from using laptop before you could delete facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So allow us see exactly how you can erase facebook status upgrade straight from Android interface.

The Best Ways To Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either simply hide the update from your timeline and also as well erase it completely. To delete a status update from Android sight it on your information feed initially. The majority of us would certainly long press the upgrade to discover the erase alternative, yet that is not the situation here, that is the reason I called it invisible means.


Swipe your thumb from delegated exactly on the status update you intend to erase to uncover a little Remove button on the status. Merely push the button to delete facebook status upgrade.


Another issue is that, you could not want to remove facebook status update however hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline choice together with the Erase Post option.